Monday, October 25, 2010

CAKE!



We Like the looks of this cake.
I imagine it with red flowers for decoration, and maybe some bits greenery (like in the picture) and/or berries and/or candied flower petals.
I like that the tiers/layers sit right on top of each other, rather than there being open space between.
I like the four tiers, I also like three, and two. I think we should do whatever is necessary/easy/feasible/fun.
The textural quality of the frosting is not important - It could be smooth or not.


2 comments:

  1. I like how fat the layers are! I think this will be just wonderful!
    Love the blog!! Good job! I love you so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Shevawnie!

    No lemon layers, then?

    WHITE dress!?!

    Luvs ya-
    Your Sara

    Didja get the words for the video? I forgot to ask at the coast-

    ReplyDelete